|SELECT AN ICON BELOW FOR DETAILS|
Claims USA, UK, Rest of World
Top 10 tips
|TERMS and CONDITIONS |
IT Luggage™ - Limited WARRANTY CERTIFICATE and CONDITIONS
The warranty provided for herein applies only to the first personal purchaser or gift recipient.
The term of the warranty is as per the warranty certificate as attached to each item.
All manufacturer warranty claims with us must be supported by
the Warranty certificate showing the
Range/Style details and length of warranty applicable for the product
and accompanied by your proof of purchase, listing the item claimed.
The customer is responsible for any freight or delivery costs.
Our manufacturer's warranty placed on our products is valid against
defects in materials and workmanship for the period of the warranty,
as shown on each warranty card.
Allowing for reasonable wear and tear,
should any fault or defect become apparent during the warranty period,
IT Luggage™ will endeavor to repair or replace the product.
Replacement will be at IT Luggage's discretion for any discontinued ranges.
This warranty is not to be used or thought of as an insurance against
damage that can and does occur whist travelling.
IT Luggage™ are unable to take responsibility for any damage, breakages or wear
that may arise due to any reason, such as, impact, neglect, accidents,
abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents,
acids, water, normal wear and tear or transport damage
(including by airlines for example) or damage to the goods in any way,
including by using them in a way they were not meant to be used.
This includes curbing or drag damage done to wheels
and or lack of service by cleaning/maintaining
any wheels or other moving parts.
What is not covered or is specifically excluded.
1. Damage to the product in any way, including as a result of misuse, or by the actions of others. Including being used in conducting a business or in any other
commercial way or purpose.
2. Incidental and consequential damages are expressly disclaimed.
3. Any freight and or postage costs.
4. Wheels - From any wear or damage to wheels or axels.
5. Zip Pull/Slides and Zips, damaged or detached from the zip runs/teeth
6. Any repairs other than our Authorised Repair Agent or Service Centre,
unless duly authorised by us.
7. Labour charges and damages attributable to work performed by anyone
other than our Authorised Repair Agents.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, any implied warranties are hereby excluded.